Want to learn how to grow your
Join us for the next online EduSession...
MBPA President Lawrence Knorr, the owner of Sunbury Press, Inc. of Mechanicsburg, PA, will be presenting his methodology for growing from a self-publisher to over 100 authors and nearly 200 titles in just 3 years. If you are interested in growing your independent publishing operation - whether you currently have one book or one hundred, this session is for you. Lawrence will cover the following topics:
- The truth about selling books in the digital era
- How to sell more books right now
- Disadvantages of the self-published author
- Why growing your press is the key to success
- The future of self/independent publishing
- Things to think about when growing your press
- Publisher / Author relations in the digital era
- How to efficiently ensure quality of your products
- Trends you should be planning for right now
- And much more...
When: Wednesday, March 20th at 7-8 pm
Cost: $10 (MBPA members); $15 (non-members)
About the presenter:
Lawrence Knorr, MBA PMP CCP, the current President of MBPA and President of Sunbury Press, Inc., is also an adjunct professor of Business and Economics at Wilson College and an IT executive for Ahold USA, the leading grocery chain. He started Sunbury Press as a self-publishing operation in 2004. In 2010, he transformed the company with his digital-based rapid growth business model. The company grew over twelve fold in three years without taking a dime from authors or a nickel of outside investment. This year, the company will make its first appearance at Book Expo America in New York. Also, one of the company's titles, "The Cursed Man" by Keith Rommel, is being made into a Hollywood movie and may be released later in the year.
Sunbury Press, Inc., headquartered in Mechanicsburg, PA is a publisher of trade paperback and ebooks featuring established and emerging authors in many fiction and nonfiction categories. Sunbury's books are sold through leading booksellers worldwide.